The Difference of a Custom Plastic Manufacturer
When you partner with AccroSeal, you partner with a professional custom plastic manufacturer that can provide you with all the components you need to keep your business running smoothly. We can provide in-house molding, including PEEK for true vertical integration. Since we go from resin blends to finished parts, we can meet aggressive schedules, use the right blend for the right application, and adapt to changes. Most machining companies do not mold in-house and must rely on billet suppliers which can result in long lead times, limited compound availability (compromised fit to the application), oversized billets resulting in wasted material (higher costs), little flexibility to schedule changes, and almost no way to do prototype work for small quantities. By partnering with AccroSeal, you not only avoid these issues, but also are guaranteed a quality product thanks to our years of service in manufacturing.
Our Experience and Capabilities
- Over 30+ years of experience in material selection, research and development and prototyping
- Over 30+ years of amassed tooling allowing molded billets near net size lowering costs
- Over 200 proprietary Accrolon® blends allowing the right material for the right application
- State of the art CNC equipment with live tools eliminating second operations, part re-handling, improving quality and lowering costs
- Quality compliance systems at every step from molding to finished part to shipping and packaging
- Kan Ban partnership programs by which we will commit to 3 day delivery on any part on the program, allowing you to eliminate inventory and reduce or eliminate your in-house QA oversight
- Certifications and awards from some of the most demanding customers in the world, outlining a track record of success in the industry
- The AccroSeal Customer Service Guarantee: We will answer the telephone in two rings or less, you will never be put into voice mail unless you request it, and a live person will always be available to assist you.
Bottom line, this allows us to always be on-time, without rejections. What does it mean to your organization to know that our components will always be there when you need them and always be right?
When you combine our Accrolon compounds with our vertical integration (molding to finished parts), in house PEEK molding, over 550 net to size tooling molds, state of the art equipment, supplier partnerships, engineering expertise (30+ years with polymers), custom compounding and prototyping, fast lead times and dozens of suppliers awards and certifications, you will find that no other company can match the value we can add to your organization.
We’d love to meet with you! We’ll show you how we can improve your product line through mutually beneficial partnering and get your business on the right track. We are a Michigan manufacturer, with products that are 100% made in the USA, and we are proud to be a success story in these times of outsourcing. Call 269-649-1014 today to talk to a live AccroSeal company representative and let us get to work for you!